The More of the New


More.
Or less.
It's a new year.

People want to weigh less.
Exercise more.
People want to eat less.
Nourish more.
People want to spend less.
Earn more.
People want to fail less.
Succeed more.
People want to regret less.
Experience more.
People want to fear less.
Trust more.

Switch less for more.

Strive to live more.
Love more.
Relax more.
Share more.
Smile more.
Hug more.
Sing more.
Read more.
Play more.
See more.
Create more.
Consider more.
Encourage more.
Help more.
Worship more.
Praise more.
Thank more.

"What is more, I consider everything a loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them garbage, that I may gain Christ." (Philippians 3:8, NIV)

A beautiful transition.
I give up my less. And gain His more.
I forget my less-than. And put my hope in His more-than.

The surpassing worth of knowing Jesus is more.

More.
Or less.
It's a new year.

You choose.











Comments

Popular Posts