December's Gift

My grapefruit tree has white mini light strung through its branches now. It is nesting in the house, along with my tropical hibiscus tree. It's too cold out there for them now, and they have come inside into the safety and warmth of our home.
Summer weather is over and snow has been flying.
Sleigh bells are ringing ... oh wait! I can almost hear them.

Tis the season to be jolly.
The December holiday of Christmas is my favorite one.
I love everything about it. I'm one of those people who really doesn't mind hearing Christmas carols in October.
Bring it on!

Give me something beautiful to put my hope in.
Something hopeful to put my trust in.
Something trustworthy to find my joy in.

So, joy to the world!
We have much to hope for.
Much to trust in.
Much to take joy from.

And it's all wrapped up in Jesus.

Comments

Popular Posts