Music Bubbles

I'm sitting beside the Christmas tree. The lights sparkle and bring a calm to the room. Gifts circle around the base, waiting to be opened by smiling children and parents alike.
It speaks love.
Music is playing in the background.
Songs of hope.
Songs of joy.
Songs of grace.
Songs of love.
Songs that shout out the character of God.

There is a song that every year stirs in me something that just wants to burst out. My inner being bubbles with excitement and joy. Little shivers and tingles course through my body, through my spirit.

And I long for every believer in Christ to feel this same elation.

I long to feel this passion rising all the time.
Every day.
Not just in Sunday morning church services.
Not just when the music plays.
But all the time, deep within.
I long for that deep spirit connection with God.
I am created in Him.
Christ in me.
His character within my own.
I long to know this and experience this as my normal every day life.

There are days when my heart soars in worship of the One whose love for me I will never fully understand.
There are songs that speak to my heart and encourage that worship and awe I feel.
And it's a beautiful thing.

So, after all that, here is the song ...

David Phelps singing "O Holy Night" ...

http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=FCM2FJNU


Comments

Popular Posts