Share Your Happy

In the past few weeks, there have been some smiles. I have received a few, and also given a few.
There have been words. Many words. Some of which have great impact. Words of encouragement, friendship, hope.
There have been long walks with a friend.
Long talks.
Coffee breaks with a friend.
God-sharing.
Oh, the God-sharing.
Revelations about how God moves and works, even when we feel He is silent.
God whispers to the heart, giving a breeze to lift our wings, and at the same time sheltering us with His.
"Those who wait upon the Lord will find new strength. They will fly high on wings like eagles." (Is.40:31, NLT)
"He will shield you with His wings. He will shelter you with His feathers." (Ps.91:4, NLT)

He is beautiful.

I love how we too, can be beautiful.
Beautiful in spirit.
Beautiful in smiles.
Beautiful in gestures.
Beautiful in words.
Beauty in action.
Love in action.
Happy in action.

Now believe me, I know I fail over and over in being that kind of beautiful. But I also know that I can be. That every day is opportunity to be beauty to someone else. To be happy to someone else.
And sometimes too, to be a receiver of someone else's happy.

We all need to have some happy.
We all need to share some happy.

Every single new day, we have that chance to pass it on.



Comments

Popular Posts