The Persistant Thought

And so the thought still pursues me ...
I want to be so in love with Jesus that people don't matter ~ that how they act, walk out their faith, and speak, doesn't affect me. That only Jesus affects me. That my faith and love for Him is the foundation for my actions, and the stuff from other people doesn't cause me to react in negative ways myself.

And so another thought pursues me ...
I want to be so in love with Jesus that people do matter.
Because Jesus affects me, loves me, I can love others.

The woman who has trouble living her faith walk without a foot in both the old life and the new.
Have patience; love and encourage her,He says.
The ones in church leadership who seems to gravitate towards selfish ambition and pride.
Pray for them, He says.
The church that focuses more on tradition and human reasoning than on the Word of God and the Holy Spirit's moving.
Be the change, He says.
The ones who live in worldliness and don't see that life in Him is a way better life than one in the world.
Be an example, He says.
Live in joy.
Live with passion. 
Live with humility.
Live in Me. 

To have God's character within so that I can and will love others despite my feelings ~ to love Jesus so much.


Comments

Popular Posts